Saturday 3 May 2008

April Results - Sort of

Robert/Willie I replied to your comments on my last post in the comments section of that post.

Here's the graph for April booked a small profit and it shows the normal consistently inconsistent trend. Just shows I have a long way to go I guess.



I thought I played quite well in April although need to understand why I have so many downward trends because its more than just variance.

At this moment in time, I can't post the PT Stats because I'm getting whenever I try and open it up I am getting the message "Are you sure you want to completely remove Poker Tracker and all its components." I'll post them if I can get this issue fixed although not too sure at the moment how to do so. The data's there somewhere otherwise I wouldn't be able to upload the graph!

May Goals

Start using PT3 especially as they have now added IPoker in there latest release which means both my main sites are now covered. (At the moment I have an error importing FT observed hands so I want to get that sorted before using it properly.

Make a concerted effort on following the action and reading players probably dropping down a table or 2 for the short term. This is the no1 aim for the month

Do a better job at studying and self analysis as I've let this slip of late.

Continue the work I'm doing on Top Pair type hands and letting them go.

Start focussing on the Turn/River

Football

Following on from my previous post, we lost and are in deep trouble with one game left and have by far the hardest match of any team who can still get relegated. Even worse Sky are showing the game live and we're useless (more than usual) whenever we're live.

3 comments:

mongoose said...

"Make a concerted effort on following the action and reading players probably dropping down a table or 2 for the short term."

- i love that goal. for me, i find that my autopilot game has enough leaks in it to damned near sink me, so i need to have my head in the moment or i'm pretty much going nowhere.

Anonymous said...

Jesus! What happened between hands 11k-13k that's some downswing! I've started logging a load of hands by playing 7-10 tables and luckily these 1-3k swings are over in a couple of hours of play whereas they'd take me a week or so when I just played 2-3 tables!

RakebackFAQ said...

Seems really swingy i dont know how you keep getting the hands in without going crazy i would love to have your determation/patience in my game.
Good luck in May