Friday 4 July 2008

Still Here

Believe it or not I'm still here.

As I thought it would, work has gone absolutely crazy throughout most of June for various reasons and Poker has very much been on the back burner as a result I have hardly played.

I'm away on a golfing weekend for the next 4 days but then I'm off all next week and things should hopefully calm down a bit after that giving me chance to play some poker and also Study.

The few times I have played I've just played some MTT's in the main because I would rather play cash when I can have a sustained run of playing instead of 1 day here and 1 day there.

Good luck all

3 comments:

grinder said...

glad youre still aroun chris

my blogging has been suffering too

although when i think about it , it relly isnt that hard

anyway have a break

RakebackFAQ said...

Yeah went missing for a while. From missing playing alot im sure you'll come back with a bang. Have a good july mate.

RakebackFAQ said...

Seen u in a tubasteve vid at 25nl. Start posting some hands n get intouch if you wanna session.