Friday 28 March 2008

No Internet Connection

Other than for 20 mins this morning before work, I have not been able to get an Internet Connection all week.

I spent Wednesday night on the phone to Virgin Media Customer Service Dept!!!! and there only solution was to use an Ethernet Cable instead of USB to connect to my modem.

I've basically had enough of them as I have been getting a bad connection for some time and am looking to change ISP as soon as I can but that probably won't happen for a couple of weeks.

I can access a few things at work but obviously won't be able to play and can't access the group site at all unfortunately.

I'll up date when and where I can but not expecting to be able to be back on line until I'm back at work next week.

Give me time to review my game I guess.

Good luck all.

No comments: