Sunday 23 March 2008

Surely Not an Update..........

Ok I admit it my blogging has been absolutely atrocious of late. No excuses I just haven't really felt like updating it because there hasn't been too much going on. I have been reading the other blogs but haven't really made any comments of late either which is going to change.

I was ill for a week or so and made the mistake of putting a couple of sessions in which cost me some money but nothing too much to worry about. Just another important lesson learnt. Apart from those sessions, I'm probably running at about Break even for the month.

Away from Poker, two of my other hobbies are Football and Golf. I'll leave the football for the time being because the team I support Leicester City are looking like there going to be relegated to the third tier of Englishj Football for the first time in there history and after watching there latest embarrassing performance yesterday any serious comment will put me on tilt for days. Any way the four biggest teams in England are playing eachother today Man Utd V Liverpool from 1.30pm GMT and followed by Arsenal V Chelsea both potentially key games in the battle for the title with about 10 games left. An afternoon in front of the TV is looming.

As for the Golf, with Easter being early this year, Good Friday is traditionally our 1st game of the year. I'm not a member of a club or anything like that I don't play often enough to make that viable. I just try and play 10/15 times a year after work or at the weekends, weather/work committments permitting. There's four of us who go away for a Glofing weekend in the summer and try and play 3/4 rounds. We're trying to sort out this year's trip at the moment hopefully at some links courses if there not too expensive. We got a quote for Royal Lytham which was way out of our price range at £132 each. Any way I played on Friday in what can only be described as a howling gale (good practice for links courses). I didn't play too badly considering it was my first game for 6 months other than I had something like 38 putts which is not good at all and played the Par 5's like an idiot. I've got some new clubs on order so hopefully they will help my game. Could do with some lessons as well.

Thats it for now I'll have a Poker Update next time because there's a couple of big leaks I've spotted in my game which I need to sort out. Just want to do a bit more analysis first.

2 comments:

Marc said...

Good to see you back in blogging action. I know what you mean about courses being out of your range. I got a "special offer" from Pebble Beach to play there for only $350. Someday, maybe, but yikes, that's pretty steep :).

RakebackFAQ said...

The football wasent worth watching for me on sunday such a sickner!! I seen you got to the final of the CR tourney. Good luck with that hope you do well.

Have a good end to the month.