Sunday 24 February 2008

Quick Update

Thanks for the comments on my last post. I'll take them on board

I've not played too much of late for a number of reasons mainly due to losing a lot of my enthusiasm and focus which hasn't happened for a while. I've played alot this year up until the last week or so and am going to take a break for a few days probably call it a month and start again next weekend with renewed determination and focus all being well.

I'll spend the next few days doing alot of analysis of my game and also my opponents in particular concentrating on putting people on hand ranges etc. Also posting a lot of hands on the forums because I haven't done much of that of late either.

I also plan on catching up on the Group blogs and video's etc which I've not been too good at of late and I apologise for but also spending a few days not even thinking about the game at all.

3 comments:

mongoose said...

just checking in. regroup, refocus. sounds like a plan.

RakebackFAQ said...

Iam sure you'll bounce back stronger i reckon your just burnt out. You always got a big amount of hands in aswell as working FT.

Good luck

Marc said...

Yeah, I think it's important to recognize when the enthusiasm and focus isn't there. Don't force anything. Like you, I haven't been too active this month, but what has happened as a result is that the few times I have been playing, my focus has been a lot better than when I was trying to cram too many hands and other poker activities in. Also like you, I need to get back into forum mode!