Saturday 22 December 2007

Poker Tracker Problems

Thanks for the comments and advice after my last post, I'll certainly take alot of what was said on board.

I've spent most of this week watching video's by various people - CTS, Fabian, Fruity Pro amongst others. I still plan on watching alot more and re watching the ones I've already watched in more detail.

I also had a go at makong a video this week but I had a couple of technical issues with sound running quicker than the pictures and also PA Hud Stats not showing but I think I have resolved these so will have another go very soon. Hopefully tomorrow but I have issues with Poker Tracker at the moment and don't want to play any where without having PT/PA HUD available. Hopefully Poker Tracker Support will help me resolve what's going on.

I've played a bit today but have started getting error messages popping up every time PT updates and nothing is going into my database. It got to the point where I can no longer play. I've started Datamining and palying at Full Tilt in the past couple of weeks by way of a change whether thats the cause I don't know.

I'm not at work now until 02nd January, and am going down to my parents who live on the South Coast of England on Christmas Eve for Christmas.

Hope everyone has a good Christmas.

2 comments:

Bazclef said...

Have an awesome Christmas dude. I'll get back to you with some DTD details once I get things sorted out with it. Cheers!

RakebackFAQ said...

Ill give my comments on this another time.

Merry Christmas to you and yours.