Monday 1 October 2007

September Results

Overall, September has been a better month than the past couple a bit up and down and I'd like to reduce the impact of the dips but I made money this month. I'd like to see that trend continue!!!!

My VPIP is still not where I'd like it to be but its gradually getting to a more beneficial level. Also, I didn't play as many hands as the past couple of months as I took a break for a week: -

Any way here's this month's Graphs and information: -









October Targets

  1. Play at least 10,000 hands during the month
  2. With Bonuses, Rakeback and Profitable play (I hope), build up my bankroll so that I can play 50NL again. Once at theat level, book a couple of lessons
  3. Fix the leaks in my game that I uncovered following my previous post and PT analysis
  4. Watch all Cash Game Video's uploaded during the month.
  5. Constantly analyse my play and also that of my opponents
  6. Post problematical hands each day in the CR Forum and respond to at least 5 new threads each day.
  7. Read and understand No Limit Holdem Theory and Practice and also Professional No Limit Holdem



5 comments:

RakebackFAQ said...

Good month Chris. You seem to be putting in the extra bit of work now iam sure the results will follow. 1 thing i notice is that my game and your games are almost the complete opposite i think over the coming group sessions we have we will pick up a few things from each other.

Your goals seem reasonable and achivable except for the last 1 i think Sklanskys book is full of so much stuff that if you try to take it allin at once would be a bad thing. Try fully learn and implement 1 concept at a time that way you'll get its full worth.

Best of luck with October

RakebackFAQ said...

Chris how do you post pictures that open in a new window?

grinder said...

Hi Chris

These are a really good set of results . If you carry on with these stats at the higher levels then continued winning can only follow

congratulations

heres someone else who can show me how to fold the small blind

DODGYKEN said...

Good luck with October. I think posting in the forums is a great way to improve. Post some of your own hands and try to reply to a fe too. Another thing I do is read posts with lots of replies already, but decide how I'd play it before I look at the replies. Then I see if my thinking is good or not.

Marc said...

Nice results...the graph was swingy, but ended on the positive side, which is cool :). I like your goals for October, they will continue to keep you on the right track.