Friday 3 August 2007

August Goals

Its a bit late but here are my goals for the month: -

Play a minimum of 15,000 hands in the month
Have a VPIP for the Month of 15 at the very least
Take my time before making key decisions
Stop calling bets on the River when I know I'm behind
Watch at least 3 Card Runners Video's A Week
Read and Understand at least 2 Poker Books - The Theory of Poker and 1 other
Increase my level of Thinking which should come with the previous 2 Goals
Post 2/3 hands after every session and be more active in the other blogs

I could go on but I think that's enough for know.

2 comments:

RakebackFAQ said...

Good luck with August. The theory of poker done nothing for me. But i prefer audio books :) You know you can get that on a torrent site the movie version.

Gregory Lynn said...

There's a movie version of Theory of Poker? Does Steve Buscemi play Sklansky?

If you're looking for a second book, might I suggest Professional No Limit Holdem: Volume One and the study group I'm starting at http://misanthropic-bastard.blogspot.com/2007/07/study-group-professional-no-limit.html