Monday 20 August 2007

Things Can Only Get Better

I'm afraid I'm going to have a moan here as things have not gone well this week so far as this graph shows:-

I didn't really play very much yesterday as wasn't in the mood but just had one of those days today where I couldn't hit anything. Didn't have a single set all day and wasn't helped by a couple of cooler's which I just couldn't get away from and there's no point posting them here. I might set up another blog for these hands like some of you have already done.

For those of you that have read RobRacing's post about rules he has set himself, one of which is to fold 1 pair post flop in alot of situations. I was a bit sceptical about this idea at first but the more I think about it the more I think its a positive move.

One thing I have to stop doing is "Stop Calling/Reraising Bets on The River When I Know I Am Beaten!"

I'm back at work tomorrow unfortunately so won't be able to play so much which may be a good thing although I'd like to get in 500 or so hands a night if I can.

Here's to a better end to the month.

Good luck

Chris



3 comments:

DODGYKEN said...

Which would you prefer - poker to improve and go really well, or Leicester to do well this season and get to the Premiership?

I know which is the more likely...!

losbert said...

Lol Definitely my poker there's a light at the end of the tunnel I think.

I suppose Forest are saving up there goals for next Tuesday's Cup Game!!!!

RakebackFAQ said...

At least your being honest with yourself about your play i think its the only way to be "Stop Calling/Reraising Bets on The River When I Know I Am Beaten!"
I think this can be solved if you make yourself wait 10 secs before you decide what to do i instantly call sometimes and i think its a huge leak. I think there is cases about folding big pairs but alot of them hands is where you make the most $ being careful and very aggrasive pf will help you alot in these situations it might give away your hand to a few people but you,ll know them they will have -20 vpip.
Best of luck.