Sunday 12 August 2007

August Results To Date

Having now worked out how to upload images thanks to DodgyKen and Pkr_brat, I thought it was time I updated my progress to date.

My August Results to date are shown on this image. I'm generally a bit happier with my game than I was a month ago but there is still plenty of room for improvement and hopefully the trend will continue for the rest of the month.

This is more important to me than the first graph in that it shows my stats by position for the month so far. I'm currently playing at a VPIP of 14.48 which for me is pretty good and a big improvement from the 11 VPIP I have been playing. My initial thoughts are that my Cut Off Stats may be a little low but at the same time, am I playing too much from the Small Blind. Also, if any one's got any additional comments/suggestions then please post them.

Thanks and Good Luck

Chris



3 comments:

DODGYKEN said...

Man, I don't like that graph! I much prefer having total number of hands along the x-axis. Nice uptrend towards the end though.

Play more hands from the cut-off! If you have a tight player on the button you can pretty much play the same hands as you would if you were on the button yourself. Also, you UTG range seems tight. I raise AA-22, AK-AJ and KQ from UTG. This is very tight but gets me a higher VPIP than yours! Still, expanding your range gradually is the way to go.

robracing said...

Congrats on opening up your play a bit.

I agree with Ken, that you need to expand your cutoff play in particular. When you raise in the CO, you have the added potential reward of "stealing" the button, as well as the blinds.

grinder said...

I think this is a great improvement . I wish my sb stats were as tight as yours

Congratulations !!

I thinkit also goes to show how valuable these blogs really are .