Sunday 8 July 2007

1st Week Summary Low Limit Grinder's Community

Overall I think the 1st week of this project has been basically steady as I've not got into too many tricky situations and for the most part it hasn't been too eventful.

Hands Played 2258
VPIP 11.43
Pre Flop Raise 10.45
BB/100 Hands 4. 46
Profit $28.89

There's a foundation there for me to build on but overall I am relatively pleased.

Area's of My Game Which I am Currently Looking To Improve

  1. Try and increase by VPIP to around 14 by opening up my range from the Button.
  2. Be more aggressive Post Flop.

3 comments:

Pascal said...

Good results for sure, but yea you need to widen your raising range. I usually run at 20/16 and I rarely ever flat call on the flop. I isolate weak limpers with a wide range and I steal the blinds ~40%. Playing 11/10 is just way too easy to exploit. =]

GL!

grinder said...

i ran at about 23/16 last week over 3000 hands....it would be interestng to know what your starting requirements are and from where you play them....have you checked out brynstars hand list thatcomes with the video series...

losbert said...

Yes I have and I probably could do with watching the video's again as a refresher. Both for Pre flop play and when to C-Bet as I'm leaking alot of money when Cont Bets are called.

I very rarely play suited connectors or similar hands even in position which is an area I definately need to look at.

I also tend to fold to a raise unless I have a premium hand.