Sunday 1 July 2007

Introduction

I have set this blog up to mainly recored my progress and hopefully show my improvement in playing No Limit Cash Games currently at low stakes with a view to sharing information and reviewing hand history's and other area's of the game with other peolpe who are members of Card Runners.

Poker History

I started playing poker two year's ago initially Sit & Go's on the Prima Network and Party Poker before migrating to playing Limit Cash Games and then eventually switching to No Limit Cash about 18 months ago. I loved the game from day one and still do so perhaps even more now than ever before even through the bad times.

I was reasonably succesful until February this year mainly playing 50NL at various sites and had got my bankroll up to $2k. However, since then I have really struggled with my game and have now got a bankroll of about $300 and have had to drop down to playing $10NL. For a couple of months I thought this was down to variance and the inevitable bad run that all Poker Player's have to endure. However I now think that there are fundamental issue's with my game and I need to radically overhaul how I play which is why I joined the Card Runners Poker Training Web Site.

I don't think that I have used the site to its full potential yet which is why I have decided to take part in a scheme that peterpjames a Card Runners member suggested on the forum's whereby players at the Low Limits help eachother out and share information primarily through recording information on Personal Blog's and helping eachother improve there games with the long term aim of becoming better Poker Player's which I think is a great idea.

Personal Information

My name is Chris and I am 37 and come from Leicester which is a city in England and I work in the Accounts Department of a Manufacturing Company dealing primarily with the Supply Chain area of the business.

Aside from Poker, I am a massive Sports fan especially football, I support Leicester City and also watch most sports both live and on TV. I also take part in a Sports Quiz League which runs during the winter.

I also enjoy listening to music and have been known to have the odd drink every now and then.

That's it for now, my next post will be about my Poker Aims and Objectives.








1 comment:

Malinois said...

Good luck this month!