Monday 2 July 2007

Aims & Objectives

My Poker Aims and Objectives for July are as follows: -

  1. To play a minimum of 10,000 hands during the month.
  2. Review my play within Poker Tracker after each session, posting any significant hands within the blog for other Card Runner's Low Limit Grinder's to read and hopefully post their comments and advice. Any one is more than welcome to do so. I will read other people's blogs and do the same
  3. To work on and improve the area's of my game which I think are weak i.e. Post Flop Play.
  4. To continuously learn and improve so that I can become the best player I can possibly be.
  5. To set up a Rakeback deal to increase my earnings potential.
Over the long term I would like to get back to playing at the levels I was at the start of this year which was 50NL and hopefully beyond but I am not going to do so until I have seen the necessary improvements in my game and that I have the appropriate bank roll to do so.

No comments: