Thursday 12 July 2007

Analysis for 12th July

Played a reasonably solid session today other than one poorly played hand on my part, I was reasonably pleased.

This is the Bad Hand I Played and got what I deserved for chasing a draw on the flop, hitting the straight and the board pairing. I should have folded to the bet on the flop. I didn't have the odds to call and shouldn't have done so. I knew I was beaten on the River but still put all the chips in!

http://www.pokerhand.org/?1257533

Other than that this was the only real hand of interest/ I got very lucky on the River but could never have put him on 2 pair.

http://www.pokerhand.org/?1257544

2 comments:

grinder said...

hand 1 here you have to raise the turn you have the nut straight. There are 2 possible flush draws on the board you gotta make them pay to see. Obviously they did not have those draws .They can see the staight draw there as well.So im not sure the 2 pairs can call an all in bet.
hand 2 im not sure i would go all in with that flush draw on the board . Maybe put in a pot sized bet to see where you are. any call or re raise and you know you are beat .
although it easier said than done

losbert said...

Looking back I would agree with you on Hand 1 could may have pushed him off the hand in Hand 1 by pushing on the turn.