Saturday 21 July 2007

Poker Tracker Stats

Following on from my Previous Post About Poker Tracker Analysis, here are my stats based on 27K hands played since I switched from full Ring to 6 Handed Play when Brystmar's Video Series came out, I have also done a comparison with my Stats since this Low Limit Grinder's Community Project Started on 01st July which equates to about 7.5K hands: -

VPIP

All Six Handed Hands

Button 15.37
Cut Off 12.24
Middle Position 11.15
UTG 8.33
BB 5.15
SB 10.83
Overall 10.68

July Stats

Button 17.54
Cut Off 13.15
Middle Position 11.4
UTG 8.73
BB 5.15
SB 11.65
Overall 11.58

Pre Flop Raise (%)

All Six Handed

Button 14.2
Cut Off 11.68
Middle Position 10.86
UTG 8.14
BB 3.46
SB 8.75
Overall 9.58

July Stats

Button 16.5
Cut Off 12.6
Middle Position 11.23
UTG 8.73
BB 3.47
SB 9.24
Overall 10.41

For both sets of Stats, Connecting Cards other than AK which I play 95% of the time unless there has been alot of action in front of me, I only tend to play them less than 50% of the time sometimes alot lower than than. I will generally fold these to a raise before me. With the possible exception of AQ in position.

One thing I know I very rarely do is play a hand if there is a Raise in front of me unless it is a Premium Hand. I have started calling Raises with Mid to Lower Pocket Pairs for Implied Odds Value if the raisor has over say 75% of the Buy In.

Range From Button and Cut Off

Button

Ax to A5
Kx to K7
Qx to Q9S
Jx to J9

On the Button, I will play any Pocket Pair as long as the implied odds are there and connecting cards down to 65S and pretty much fold every thing else.

Cut Off

Ax to A7
Kx to K10
Qx to Q10
JJ/J10 only




For the Cut Off, I will play most Pocket Pairs unless there has been a re raise before me for hands lower than 99 and as long as there is the Implied Odds Value. Connecting Cards I generally play down to 98.

I hardly ever Cold Call Pre flop and as I have mentioned, I will usually fold if there has been a raise in front of me.

Post Flop Aggression Factor

Another area of my game where I a can improve is by being more aggressive Post Flop. Listed below are my Aggression Factor Stats and I don't really have a feel as to what the accepted level these should be showing or how important they are: -

All 6 Handed Tables

Street Aggression Factor

Pre Flop 7.11
Flop 4.54
Turn 2.64
River 1.21
Overall 4.62

Any comments/opinions will be taken on board no matter how critical. I feel that I certainly need to play more hands from the Button/Cut Off and may be to play more hands when there has been a raise in front of me although with this it will depend on the Player who has raised. If they are TAG I would be less inclined to than a loose Player.

I know that the above doesn't read very well I have got it all on an excel spreadsheet. For some reason, I couldn't post the link and it looks even worse when I tried to Copy and Paste the information into the post. If any one can tell advise in how I either add the link, I don't have any problems posting hand links or add a table into a blog post it would be very much appreciated.

I've not been very active this week so will definately have a look at other people's blogs over the weekend.

Thanks in Advance

Chris



2 comments:

RakebackFAQ said...

Iam not very good with know what these numbers should be but your over all AF is high which is good but i think if you kept that up playing a loose game it would be a bad thing beacuse you simply cant hit every flop.. Iam going to post an image site on my blog and put up a snapshot tool for you guys so you can post picks of your stats. Check it out later ill leave links to some tools for you's.

Marc said...

Your range for when you're opening hands looks similar to mine. It looks like your game is opening up in general, too. It may still be a bit tighter than most others, but I think it's certainly within a standard range, even if it is at the tighter end.